Tells Them To Call City Hall

Canadians without adequate housing should call City Hall, Housing Minister Sean Fraser said yesterday. Fraser acknowledged it will take years to build enough homes to meet demand nationwide: “What people who are sleeping rough today need to do is contact local authorities.”

This content is for Blacklock’s Reporter members only. Please login to view this content. (Register here.)

Back to Top